Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I Remember

I finally got a hold of that new Animal Collective album Feels. I like their previous effort a lot so I have high hopes for this release. I have no opinion on it because I got it few minutes ago and I'm only 2 minutes into the first track as I type right now. Sounds good from what I hear right now. You can't beat song titles like Flesh Canoes. They did however recently release an EP with folk legend Vashti Bunyan, here is a track from that EP release;

Audio
Animal Collective And Vashti Bunyan - I Remember Learning How To Dive

Video
Animal Collective Live @ Fatcat Brighton Festival Show June 2002
Animal Collective Live @ the Old Market Brighton April 2004

Summer Nightmares is the title of this mix I found online. Check out track four, its a classy little number.



I'm doing this post in the middle of writting my final paper, with the internet, music and x-files I just can't concentrate for more than 20 mins but slowly and surely I'm almost complete. Actually I did this post just so that I could hide a link for my presentation tomorrow. Can you find it?

7 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, August 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 'e' at the end of:
Animal Collective And Vashti Bunyan - I Remember Learning How To Dive

do i get anything for guessing it correctly?

 
At 4:20 PM, August 10, 2005, Blogger b said...

you found it...do you get anything? Yes you do, 3 family guy episodes, 3 gilmore girls episodes a Buffy the Vampire slayer episode found here:

http://www.wellesley.edu/wcw/genderandsexuality/?S=A

yes Rachel Blumberg is a part of Boycrazy. I liked the song too but couldn't find anything else either. Good stuff

 
At 5:08 PM, August 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks...i was just hoping for an oatmeal raisin cookie or a high five, but family guy episodes hell yea...

 
At 5:30 PM, August 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hip Onion?
Hip Onion

 
At 10:54 AM, August 12, 2005, Blogger yawn said...

whoa that's my mix

 
At 6:49 PM, August 13, 2005, Blogger b said...

I hope you don't mind me posting a link to it

 
At 8:57 PM, August 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about a link for 'Feels". please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home