Thursday, August 18, 2005

Real quick

My lame ISP had its port reset for the year or something like that so I haven't had internet for a while. It should of been a half day thing but it turned into few days. I haven't been able to check up on my daily blogs and webpages to see what going on in the world but this down time has given me time to catch back up on my music collection.

I'm pretty excited about the new Grandaddy album coming out and I'm loving the EP. I like the new direction the band is taking with the sound, I wasn't a big fan of the direction they were going on their last LP Sumday, I think it was the production.



Grandaddy - pull the curtains
Grandaddy - Stray Dog and the Chocolate Shake



Atmosphere has some tour dates and he's coming by Dallas. Check out all the dates here

I like the write up Aversion did about Puff Daddy changing his name again. I don't think its lame. How cool is it that whenever you feel like changing your alias you get all this publicity. I go through atleast one new alias every other month and you don't here anyone talking about it. I think he does it because he can and because people pay attention.

Looks like I'm getting kicked off this computer so thats that.

3 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, August 18, 2005, Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

is there a new EP out? im not in the grandaddy loopsky.

 
At 7:53 PM, August 18, 2005, Blogger b said...

Well not officially released but Excerpts from the Diary of Todd Zilla EP is set to release on September 27, 2005.

 
At 11:26 AM, September 03, 2005, Blogger Dagger said...

I used to intern for V2 Records and I remember dealing with a BMG Marketing Rep from Portland nicknamed "Toddzilla". I wonder if the title was inspired by that guy....I love Grandaddy and I thought Sumday was excellent, even though it was different from Sopthware Slump. Can't wait to hear the EP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home