Friday, September 09, 2005

You can have it so much better

Well Friday has come again and I'm sure I've got a fun filled weekend coming up. I've been battling this cold all week long and need some time to rest. It all started last weekend when I was standing outside and notice that it was raining ashes and I smelled smoke so I look up and noticed that my whole apartment complex was covered with a thick haze of smoke. Something was on fire across the street, which is still a mystery to me. I was breathing in that air and my throat was getting scratchy yada yada yada here I am four days later with a runny nose and a sinus headache and a cabinet full of expired meds. I think my immune system got caught off guard, he was in a bad place at the time.

Anyway enough about me. I heard that the new Franz Ferdinand leaked in the past few days. Well I didn't really hear about the leak as much as I'm listening to it right now. I'm not the biggest Franz Ferdinand fan, not that I hate their music its just I didn't bite into all the hype. Yea they make some nice music, it just doesn't move me as much as it seems to with everyone else. Also, whats with the titled of the new album, You Can Have It So Much Better With Franz Ferdinand, can I really have it so much better? Can I? On a postive note, they are better than most of the top 40 crap being released and I do like their ideals if that makes any sense.

Remixes;
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out (take Me Please Remix By Bebop)
Franz Ferdinand - Take me out (FakeID 'taken It Too Far' Mix)

4 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, September 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone is sick right now, but I think it has more to do with school starting. You're interacting with a bunch of (people and germs) that you've been free of all summer.

 
At 10:23 PM, September 09, 2005, Blogger b said...

damn people

 
At 5:50 AM, January 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a goldmine! ...But the files weren't found... *sob*

 
At 7:52 PM, December 19, 2011, Anonymous Buy RS Gold said...

It all looks so great!http://www.cheapdiscountbagsonsale.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home