Thursday, September 01, 2005

Levee

There's lots of people coming to Dallas from New Orleans, some are actually staying here for good. This is crazyness, all this news totally went right past me. I knew there was a huricane coming and I knew it might hit the coast of Louisianna but thats as far as I knew. Then I was sitting in an office waiting for an appointment few days ago and I over heard something about a levee breaking and those were the only words that stuck out of the sentence. I sat there and thought for a while and laughed to myself thinking these two (desperate?) housewives I overheard were talking about the Led Zeppelin song. About 30 minutes later I walked by a newspaper stand and realized my stupidity. Its a good song though.

Symphonic Zeppelin - When the Levee Breaks

Led Zeppelin - When the levee breaks

8 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, September 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Army Chief Of Staff Calls For More Oversight Of Military Bloggers
Military bloggers are compromising operational security, U.S. Army Chief of Staff Gen.
Get James Jordans 51 Lessons To Build Muscle Fast at: gain mass workout

 
At 9:32 AM, September 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

possibly best zeppelin song in my opinon i love it.

 
At 9:42 AM, September 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can find the original version of this song here: http://www.archive.org/audio/audio-details-db.php?collectionid=Kansas_Joe_Memphis_Minnie-When_Levee_Breaks&collection=opensource_audio

 
At 10:57 PM, September 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is another less upbeat version sung by Memphis Minnie.I found it in the newsgroups a few years ago.

 
At 9:58 AM, December 19, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

story is quite funny.

Cheers,
best survey sites

 
At 4:25 AM, December 23, 2011, Anonymous jaems said...

I love your blog.I read your maximum of posts and i always found them interesting and impressive.The knowledge shared by all the post are good enough to acquire the whole information about topic.
heathrow airport parking

 
At 4:27 AM, December 23, 2011, Anonymous james said...

i like your site its really interesting airport parking

 
At 10:52 AM, December 23, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. nice "Levee"

Cheers,
what is debt consolidation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home