Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Cut faster

School has started once again and all is fresh and new. This is the best part of the semester because I haven't gotten to that stage where I hate the class and hate going but I force yourself to go. In my opinion all classes should be done in the style of summer school where you have 5 weeks to learn a subject and you take two classes a month. Atleast I learn better that way when I have the same class everyday.

I've been listening to some Mix Master Mike from the Beastie Boys, its my morning music.

Mix Master Mike - Tranzmission
Mix Master Mike - Schwartz Via Aghaar
Mix Master Mike - Suprize Packidge [Remix]
Beastie Boys - Shadrach (Joey Chaves remix)



I was stumbling around couple of dex's and found this Reggie and the Full Effect live footage from Easter where the band dressed up like rabbits.

Reggie and the Full Effect - Girl Why'd You Run Away (live video)



Also I found Death From Above 1979 doing Romantic Rights on Conan with Max Weinberg. I watched the begining and kind of started looking away then I looked again and Max Weinberg jumped in and started playing drums in the band. Crazyness.

Death From Above 1979 - Romantic Rights (Conan performance)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home