King of the Hill & amanset
- DALE: So it turns out I'm not the actual Dale Gribble, but a clone of him. The original Dale Gribble is a super-warrior from the year 2087. The second me, i.e. I, was created to help the first me fight the invading Mongol armies.
- HANK: Dale, that's asinine, and here's four reasons why. First, you're not gonna clone a super-warrior out of a guy who can't even win a thumb-wrestling match. Two, you've spent your life swearing that the robots will eliminate the clones by the year 2010, so which is it, robots or clones? Three, you've already said you sympathize with the invading Mongolians of 2087, so you'd be the last one they'd send to fight them. And four, if you were from the future, you would have seen this coming. (Punches Dale in the arm)
King of the Hill is suppose to take place in an imaginary North Texas city called Arlen which would be around where I have been living for 20 some odd years. Coincidently I grew up in Allen, which sounds very similar to Arlen. I want to say that the show doesn't represent North Texas but that wouldn't be true, it represents a large portion of the population... not everyone.
Speaking of Texans, here are couple of American Analog Set tracks ;
- American Analog Set - Immaculate Heart I From the new album Set Free
- American Analog Set - Punk as F**k (Live at KVRX)
- American Analog Set - Kindness Of Strangers (Live at KVRX)
- American Analog Set - Choir Vandals (Live at KVRX)
Stream the new album Set Free at Morrmusic