Monday, November 21, 2005

Elk City

Elk City is not a magical land filled with Elks that I hoped for but instead they are an indie rock band that I never really noticed or cared about until I heard that former guitarist for Luna, Sean Eden had joined Elk City. So I downloaded a song and it wasn't too bad. The material out now has shared vocals with the guitarist Peter Langland-Hasssan and bass guitarist Renee LoBue but because Langland-Hasssans departure LoBue did all the vocals for their newest album New Believers out in 2006.



From New Believers
Elk City - Silver Lawyers
Elk City - Cherries in the snow

From Status
Elk City - Loves Like A Bomb

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, November 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Sounds great to me...

 
At 7:51 PM, December 19, 2011, Anonymous RS Gold said...

Thank you for sharing. Glad to see you.It is really a good post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home