Monday, November 14, 2005

ambient doom metal from Nadja

If you were to read a description of a band and it read "ambient doom metal", how would you stop yourself from investigating. Thats what happend when I read about Nadja's Truth Becomes Death. From this one song, I'd say more parts ambient than doom metal whatever that is. I think I like the classification better than the music. I read somewhere else where they are described as ambient-drone-metal, I guess everyones pretty sure about the ambient and the metal part, the drone vs doom is still out for debate. Hold up, I just read dronedoom at another place, that one sounds like the next possible project for MF Doom.

Nadja - Breakpoint



out on Alien8

4 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, November 14, 2005, Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

digging yer blog - been reading since last week. linked up now btw.

 
At 9:39 PM, November 14, 2005, Blogger b said...

thats cool, I've been reading yours for a while now. I'll got you linked.

 
At 7:49 PM, December 19, 2011, Anonymous Buy Runescape Gold said...

I think your blog makeover looks really nice! Runescape Gold for Sale

 
At 7:50 PM, December 19, 2011, Anonymous Buy Runescape Gold said...

It all looks so great!http://www.nba-lover.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home