Thursday, November 03, 2005

Few Notes

I've been kicking back all day, right now with a Blueberry Pop Tart and some Moroccan Pomegranate Rooibos Tea. Thats usually my Tuesdays and Thursdays. So a lazy post today going along with a lazy day.


  • Music (For Robots) brings the goods, as they have been doing for a while, with something that was recently posted that caught my ear, Tapes 'n Tapes. I have a thing for songs with that sense of urgency.

  • A slew of Bloggers have posted on Hush records newest release by the Figurine like, Toothfairy. Check it here, here, here and here. Not bad.

  • Kevin Federline, Mr. Britney Spears has an album coming out and one of his tracks leaked. After a little searching I found it at wwtdd.com, check out. Everyone should listen to the "K-fed" track before forming an opinion. I'm not saying its good, my sentiments can be summed up by the title of the track, Ya'll ain't ready.

1 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, November 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home