Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mini Mix

I've been slacking on the posts, I like to do things in the last minute and that includes the 10 pages I wrote for my midterm today before class. I have a list of thing that I need to do and making a proper post is one of those things. Till then here is a mini mix.


Goblin Cock - Stumped

The Earlies - Morning Wonder
Kingsbury Manx - Harness and Wheel
American Analog Set - JR [demo]
Dios (Malos) - Asshole [beck cover]
The Joggers - Era Prison
Metric - Monster hospital
Superchunk - Phone Sex [live]

2 Comments:

At 3:40 AM, October 26, 2005, Blogger Mavis Ang said...

nice blog. i love indie music too

 
At 9:17 AM, October 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, i like indie music too? What the hell does indie mean anymore anyways. Only a select few listen to TLC these days, so does that mean I can add another band to my 'indie' bedpost? Point of this note being, wtf your blogs been great lately and I really like The Kingsbury Manx, is that the band you posted? And I think you and indie surfer blog should go on a date since your blogs were both pretty awesome/informative and just creepily similar. Being easy isn't pretty,
Audra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home