Friday, October 14, 2005

Sun Kil Moon covers Modest Mouse



I've heard few Sun Kil Moon songs and I've been pretty indifferent towards them. Some I like better than others but the gap is slight which is what I would say about the new album of Modest Mouse covers. The songs are good but I don't terribly hate one or love anyone of them. Music (For Robots) posted Dramamine which I thought was alright but not the best on the album although one of Modest Mouses' best. Here are a couple of other tracks from that album that are noteworthy.

7 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, October 14, 2005, Blogger fascistsoundwaves said...

I appreciate your posting of additional songs from this cover album...I also read the post in MFR regarding it and chanced a listen to their pick, finding it intriguing.

Not to assert my opinion too emphatically here, but of the three I prefer Convenient Parking's cover. I found the dark, smoothe rendition pleasing to my ears. Other than that, I'm a bit of a skeptic regarding manipulation of Modest Mouse's earlier Pixies-esque noise.

Great blog you have here. Cheers!

 
At 10:50 PM, October 14, 2005, Blogger b said...

I agree with you, at first listen Convenient Parking is the stand out track. I think after few listens the other tracks start to shine.

 
At 6:19 PM, October 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are amazing.

 
At 6:21 PM, October 16, 2005, Blogger b said...

I know

 
At 2:18 PM, October 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha.

 
At 12:00 PM, November 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try "Trucker's Atlas"

 
At 2:30 AM, February 03, 2012, Anonymous Cheap Runescape Gold said...

I am thus happy this kind of world wide web issue performs along with your post really solved the problem. Usually takes an individual high on which home guidance an individual

Runescape Gold
RS Gold
Runescape Gold

Buy Runescape Gold
Buy RS Gold
Buy Runescape Gold
RS GP


Cheap Runescape Gold

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home