Friday, October 07, 2005

Beck covers Elliott Smith

I was aware of the Elliott Smith Tribute concert few years back but I never heard any of the song and most likely you haven't either...until now

Beck covering Elliott Smith, Live in LA - 11.03.03:
Beck - Alameda
Beck - Clementine
Beck - Balad of Big Nothing

*Update
All 3 uploaded here

Clementine is my favorite but thats only because I like the Elliott Smith version a lot. Is it me or does Beck forget the lyrics there for a second on Clementine?.

8 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, October 10, 2005, Blogger John said...

Hi...had to take the tracks off my server. Last month I exceeded bandwidth, and if I'm losing bandwidth I want the traffic, you know... I uploaded these a while ago and was going to post them, but you beat me to it. Feel free to put them up on your own space, though.

 
At 12:55 PM, October 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww.....gone......can you please put them up again?

 
At 8:33 PM, October 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone manage to snag 'em before the went off the server. :(

 
At 9:28 PM, October 11, 2005, Blogger b said...

Thanks canowine for songs, he has a great page at http://popdrivel.blogspot.com/

and I uploaded them on Megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0IOENY91

 
At 3:04 PM, October 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much!

 
At 8:44 PM, October 20, 2005, Blogger Junky Nurse said...

only beck can appreciate the beauty of elliott smith's songs

 
At 4:51 PM, November 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i really really realy need this just please up to megaupload one more time ill be so thankfull!!!!!!!

 
At 6:44 AM, August 10, 2010, Blogger Larah said...

Its bad that I can't go through this link.
academic writer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home