Tuesday, October 04, 2005

AM-FM

Usually when I'm in a hurry to get somewhere I put some music on the background, sort of like a soundtrack to help me hurry (not really, selecting the song usually takes few minutes). I have a certain sound that I need when getting ready, it has to be poppy, it can't be too heavy and I prefer it be something that is familiar. Today I scrolled down my files real fast and the first thing that I saw that met the critiria was AM-FM, few songs I download years back.

AM-FM - A Best Man (Put My Girlfriend On Fire)
AM-FM - Say What

AM-FM make poppy indie rock usually with an acoustic guitar and cynical lyrics. The duo thats AM-FM last put out an album in 2002(or 2003) on Polyvinyl and since then I haven't heard much from them. I'm assuming they moved onto other bands, you know the usual break up story. They did however leave us with some great carefree tunes.

3 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, October 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Pup-tent,
I don't understand computers too well so will you please download the entire Kanye West Late Registration album for me. You're amazing and my favorite source for music and reviews. I think you're the coolest. Your internet buddy,

tj

 
At 8:27 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger b said...

shenanigans!

 
At 10:15 AM, October 07, 2005, Blogger b said...

whoa buddy, calm down. I wasn't sure your request was legit. Just email me next time. ...Ever, how many times has it been?

http://www.metacopsunlimited.com/Late%20Registration%20(2005)/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home