Thursday, September 22, 2005

Del

Hot damn, looks like Modest Mouse is reissueing their last album. I hate it when bands reissue albums so close after its initial release. I bought the album, I bought the previous album and both have been re-released, those bastards. I think the only new song is the b-side I got it all(most). I should be able to trade my original album in for the new. Maybe next time I'll just download the album and wait for the reissue to buy it. The Flaming Lips have that problem too with the Soft Bulletin and Yoshmi but I probably will purchase those reissue so I can listen to it in beautiful 5.1 surround sound. Plus it the Flaming Lips, how can I not.

Modest Mouse - I got it all(most) (Good news.... B-side)






Think Differently Music: Wu-Tang Meets The Indie Culture: The album features unprecedented collaborations between Wu-Tang artists, producers and affiliates with some of independent hip-hopÕs east and west coast elite.

Aesop Rock and Del Tha Funky Homosapien - Preservation
MF Doom and Rza - Biochemical Equation

Couple more Del tracks

Deltron - Virus
Deltron - Positive Contact
Deltron - Mastermind

3 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, September 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you going to see Built to Spill? I think I gave you my joyride cd and want it back now.

 
At 8:33 AM, September 23, 2005, Blogger b said...

I think we traded something for it, so I am not currently in the position to return that great album. I will however send you a copy in mp3 form if you want

 
At 9:23 AM, September 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah, I remember. I traded it with you in exchange for you to call in sick to Big K-mart and hang out with me. more than anything I want to know if you're going to the BtoS show. it will be tre fun. in-ter-net blog over from me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home