Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Just Like the Fambly Cat

Its a pretty slow Wednesday, it seems like I should be doing something that I might of forgot to do. I filled in the day after classes viewing Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy for the first time which was pretty good. But the rest of the day I plan on hanging out just cold chillin'.

Word on the street(internet) is the new David Banner album, Certified is pretty good. I don't really know much about David Banner other than he's a producer and he raps too. Pitchfork gave it a good review (8.4 out of 10)

David Banner - Westside

The new Oranger album, New Comes and Goes came out yesterday and from what I heard of it its not bad.



Oranger formed in early 1998 from the remains of Overwhelming Colorfast and American Sensei, and has quickly become one of the most prominent bands of the San Francisco music scene. Their heavy 60's pop sound combines melodic aspects of the Beach Boys and the Zombies with the fuzzed guitar and driving rhythums of Blue Cheer and The Who. - Amazon

Oranger - Crooked in the Weird of the Catacombs
Oranger - Crones

Some Grandaddy news, not really that important but they announced the title of the new LP, Just Like the Fambly Cat

Grandaddy - Florida -- My favorite song from the new EP

2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, September 22, 2005, Blogger b said...

cool stuff

 
At 10:04 PM, September 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw Oranger open up for the Posies and they were super good. I want to see them again@

 

Post a Comment

<< Home