Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Tonight I will know them by the trail of dead

The guys from Trail of Dead are on tour again, rumors are that they are going to be previewing new material. I wouldn't of known about it if I didn't go to their page because the Denton venue had nothing down for today. Apparently this is a four day Texas only tour kicking of a mile and a half from where I am in a small venue called Haileys and its only $10. I doubt it'll sell out but last time I tried seeing Trail of Dead on a Texas only tour it was put together in the last minute and the dates and venue was all mixed up and I couldn't go because I didn't know where to go but I tried. So tonight in one hour I shall be heading down to Denton Square to see Trail Of Dead at Haileys if they are infact playing there. If not I shall come back here listen to some Trail of Dead and imagine what could have been.

For all you lucky Texans;

09.14 -- Denton, TX - Hailey's - All Ages
09.15 -- Houston, TX - Mary Jane's FC - All Ages
09.16 -- Austin, TX - Emo's (outside) - All Ages
09.17 -- San Antonio, TX - White Rabbit - All Ages

Trail Of Dead - Worlds Apart


Archive.org has 17 live Trail of Dead shows for download.



Head on down to the Trail Of Dead page for some great videos and some audio

4 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, September 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Midget Wrestling tomorrow night at Rockin Rodeo. It's at like..9. Be there or be square. You don't wanna miss the Micro World Federation, we're all going!

 
At 10:53 AM, September 15, 2005, Blogger Scott Sileo musician said...

I hope to know them by the trail of dead tonight in Houston. The venue has been moved across the street to Walter's On Washington.
I hope it's not sold out.

 
At 5:27 PM, September 15, 2005, Blogger b said...

Micro World Federation...ha ha yea that sounds interesting

 
At 5:33 AM, September 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And did you get in?

i saw them here in belgium on a rockfestival, they where Awesome..

too bad is was only a short set..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home