Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Cowboy Song

Before today I only knew two songs by Gomez, I liked them but never pursued anything else. Then two days ago I wanted to post one song by Gomez in honor of the Cowboys winning their first game of the season and stumbled on few more I liked. I always thought Gomez was one guy and his various friends making music, I guess its the vibe I got from the couple of songs I heard and maybe the name Gomez.

From their various releases:
Gomez - The Cowboy Song Oh yea the Cowboys kicked ass in the first game of the season, I hope this is a sign of good things to come for the rest of the season.
Gomez - Get Myself Arrested
Gomez - 78 Stone Wobble
Gomez - Tijuana Lady
Gomez - We haven't turned around
Gomez - In Our Gun

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, September 13, 2005, Blogger John said...

Love Gomez. You have brightened my day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home