Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Graham Coxon

All day I've been listening to an album I've had for a while but never got a chance to give it a thorough listen. I was reading about former Blur guitarist Graham Coxon somewhere last night and realized I had one of his album and gave it a listen before I went to bed. The first thing I thought when I woke up was I woke up late but the second thing I thought was wow that was a great album. Happiness in Magazines came out a few back so I'm sure the bloggers already tackled this one but it good enough to bring up again.

Graham Coxon - Bitterwseet Bundle Of Misery
Graham Coxon - Freakin Out
Graham Coxon - Bottom Bunk

I think lot of his stuff sounds like his former band Blur, even the vocals.



A little news on the new Graham Coxon album posted on his site 3 days ago;

Graham confirms that his new “sentimental, despondent, whiny, stingy, horrible” record is finally finished.. Read the details about the new one at Graham Coxon headquarters.




Oh yea, download the new Strokes single Juice Box at Donewaiting.com, while it last. I got it to reupload if YSI hits its limit on their, just give me a heads up.

2 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, September 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS, HAIL VICTORY. BRAVES ON THE WARPATH...FIGHT! FOR OL' D.C.!

thanks for the tunes, i just found your blog. keep up the good work.

 
At 4:42 PM, September 21, 2005, Blogger b said...

Redskins? They lucked out against the Cowboys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home