Friday, September 30, 2005

More Like The Moon

I don't know how I ever lived without my RSS feed reader. I used to have my daily routine of going to my favorite blogs and checking them all out for updates which was a hefty task. This tells me whats updated and even right when its updated. I couldn't find a quality RSS feed reader that didn't have a trial limit so I just downloaded my favorite and cracked it. Thats how they get you, you have it for 14 days and become dependent on it and then bam...they take it way. So now I pretty much read about 5 webpages and the RSS feed reader takes care of the rest. What will I do with all my extra my free time? Maybe this if I had $80 laying around.

Check it out, theirs lots to choose from here.

I've been listening to the More Like The Moon EP by Wilco a lot lately, it's one of my favorite Wilco releases. It was originally a bonus EP on the Austrailian release of Yankee Hotel Foxtrot (my favorite Wilco release). I hate the bonus tracks on releases with albums that aren't available everywhere (thank god for the internet). Why does, Japan, UK, or Austrailia deserve bonus material and I don't? Wilco were kind on that aspect and let people who bought the album download it for free by typing in the code on the back of the cd, which is how I got it. Its a must have for Wilco fans. The Eels are the only band that comes to mind that did an exclusive bonus disc just for the US on Souljacker.

1. Camera
2. Handshake Drugs
3. Woodgrain
4. A Magazine Called Sunset
5. Bob Dylan's 49th Beard
6. More Like the Moon

Download the full EP

4 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, September 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so smart. Where do you download your music from, and i'm having trouble finding stuff from the chills, the bats, tall dwarfs. will you find them for me so i can listen to it at work? My brother asked me to pretend to be his girlfriend last night to show up some people he knew at Walgreens.

 
At 5:40 PM, September 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gross!

 
At 10:29 PM, September 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that is a really interesting coincidence. I like what you've covered, keep it up! It's good stuff.

 
At 4:38 PM, October 01, 2005, Blogger Dagger said...

Think Tank is my newest favorite MP3 blog...thanks for the cupcakes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home