Monday, October 24, 2005

An EP and few links

I had some stuff I wanted to post but my internet kept on going on and off and plus I had a very busy weekend. I attended and participated in my brothers wedding which pretty much took up all of my weekend. I had lots of fun and took lots of pictures but not nearly enough. That night I won a really big drunken game of Texas Hold'em against 6 or so people. Okay it wasn't a big game but I did win and I beat my uncle which was big because we talked a lot of trash to each other and I came out victorious which I never had against him.

I'm pretty much busy all this week, especially today but I didn't want to not post anything because I'm cool like that. I enjoy bonus EP's that come with albums but I don't enjoy them when I bought an album that should of came with a bonus ep but didn't as is that case with the new Broken Social Scene album. I guess should of bought the Limited Edition. But alas the internet has my back and I can get and find things like the To Be You And Me EP that came with the new Broken Social Scene album. It contains some 6 songs that didn't make it onto the new album and an alternate version of the album track Major Label Debut.

Broken Social Scene - Bonus EP [megaupload]
pass: leafhouse.blogspot.com

Kingblind posted VA - Austin City Limits Music Festival 2004-2005 [LIVE] , a great live album featuring The Pixies, BSS, My Morning Jacket, Calexico and many more...its worth downloading.

and also posted a link to an interesting REM tribute album.

Indie Surfer Blog has a live Nada Surf show from 10 days ago.

4 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, October 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for that ACL link.

 
At 10:43 AM, October 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, and thanks for being soooo good loookin'.

TJ

 
At 12:24 PM, October 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bjoy is quite the sexy stud.

 
At 3:18 PM, October 25, 2005, Blogger b said...

what can I say.... I try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home