Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Alvin wants a hula hoop

Christmas is coming and I am reminded of one of my favorite christmas songs. I like the song by itself alright but I have this funny memory of listening to it at the end of summer with some friends after we had more than a few drinks. I tend not to really enjoy christmas songs but this is a classic.

Alvin & The Chipmunks - Christmas song

Alvin & The Chipmunks - Christmas song [nightmare edition] Its just slowed down to hear the normal voice.



Couple other things:

Amazon.com has had their top 100 albums list, one for editors picks and the other for customer favorites. In my opinion, the editor picks is the only relevant one, ps. Sufjan takes the top spot.

Aversion : Calendar Celebrates Erotic Religious Moments

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, December 06, 2005, Blogger Stephen said...

Man, this is excellent. I remember doing the same when I was a kid. Thanks for the laugh.

 
At 1:34 AM, December 08, 2005, Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

niiiiice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home