Monday, December 05, 2005

John Dufilho

John Dufilho of Dallas' Deathray Davies has his first solo album out on Glurp titled John Dufilho. From what I hear its pretty good so I think I'll have to order it.

This is John Dufilho's first solo cd. Every instrument was played, recorded, mixed, and produced by The Deathray Davies singer/ songwriter. It is a remarkable collection of romantic pop songs, lush soundscapes, and good old fashioned Power Pop..."I wanted to make a more personal record," Dufilho explains. "Something intimate like a bedroom 4 track demo but with the fidelity that comes with working in a real studio. --Glurp

John Dufilho - What Are You Waiting For



The Catbirdseat has another track from the album to download titled My Circuits Are Blown.

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, December 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first video for the album is up! Go watch I'm Gonna Stay Under These Covers Today Now!

Peace,

HMK

 
At 4:48 PM, January 06, 2006, Blogger HMK said...

Ok, here's the real link...
http://www.sharkthang.com/tbrsongs/StayUnder2.mov


HMK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home