Thursday, June 01, 2006

Dangerdoom, Occult Hymn EP

I'm back from my little excursion and I had lots of fun. I saw the city (Chicago is a lot bigger than I thought) and I attended a wedding (3rd this month). Lots happend in the music world in my time away, the Thom Yorke album leak, Dangerdoom EP released, Xiu Xiu leaked and probably some other shenanigans.

Adultswim released the whole Dangerdoom Occult Hymn EP as a download mostly featuring remixes. Right now my opinion is that the Korn Dogs track is a must have Dangerdoom track, the rest is worth the download but nothing essential.


Pretty nice album cover.

1. Skit 1
2. El Chupa Nibre Remix
3. Perfect Hair II
4. Korn Dogz
5. Skit 2
6. Sofa King Remix
7. Space Ho's (Madlib Remix)

Full Album


1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, November 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you happen to know what happened to the link, or if there is a mirror anywhere
cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home