Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ben Kweller

Ben Kweller third solo album Ben Kweller was released this week on ATO. At first listen I thought it was his weakest but still something pretty special. After some more listens I have grown quite fond of it. I'm kind of strapped for time so I will keep it short. Ben Kweller on making this album, "A bonus for me, and you, is I think I might have written my best song while I was in the studio. It's called Thirteen. It's very personal and almost hard for me to listen to." I like the song very much and I think it is worth a listen to anyone who is curious regarding the best song BK has written statement. I don't know about best though, its good none the less.



Ben Kweller - Thirteen


1 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, September 25, 2006, Blogger unhatched said...

true story. . .his sister goes to unt and is in a sorority with christine. . .craaaaaaazy. . .also, his music is better played minus the tampon shoved up his bloody nose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home