Monday, September 20, 2004

biased generalization

I just read a Bush supporters views on abortion and it was so extreme it made me laugh. I say to him his own, I do what I want and you do what you want. Abortion is not an epidemic. I am for peoples choice, I don't want someone telling me how to live my life.

I used to throw my opinion at people when I heard something I opposed but I realize that if the other side is feeling directly opposite of you, throwing biased views makes you look like a moron especially when the views are deranged to make one side look better. When I hear others opinions and the cruel generalization that is attached, I just sit there not saying anything because my opinion of them is already set with the few words that just came out of their mouth declaring their stupidity. Opposition is not stupid, biased generalization is. I appreciate facts vs. facts, opinions vs. opinions but when the person has an elementary school mentality I try to avoid them unless I'm drunk, then you might get an earful.


...Good times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home