Thursday, April 07, 2005

Transmissions from the ....

I'm bored so I did my usual bored thing, I read every website of everyone I know and don't know, every online news magazine I frequent, emailed some people a song or two and now here I sit. When I'm bored I usually download some new music but I think I played that card a little too much this week. Lets see I've been up for 2 and a half hours, an hour and a half of that I was in class and I some how managed to download 3 albums already today. Yesterday I downloaded 8 [tortoise discography put me over the top] but the day before I didn't get anything according to my records. Yea I think its an addiction but there is so much out there. I'm trying to listen to everything in a timely manner, right now its "Monday at the Hug and Pint", one of yesterday acquisitions.

So here is my list;
Grocery store?
Sign up for Summer and Fall classes?
Poke around the kitchen and find some food?
Clean my wreck of a room?
Research Project?
Piano?
{variable)
Video Game?
Read?

I'm sure I can pick two or so and get those done "quick snap".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home