Wednesday, December 28, 2005

....but I've chosen darkness

Austins I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness finally have completed their debut album and are set to release it on Secretly Canadian. It seems like it was years ago when I heard their debut EP...wait it has been.



Formed in 2001, Austin, TX's I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness have been flirting with "Next Big Thing" status since their critically acclaimed 2003 self-titled EP, produced by Britt Daniel. Secretly Canadian and Chosen Darkness will release this new album [Fear Is On Our Side] to be produced by Paul Barker (Ministry, Lard) and tentatively slated in early [03/07/06] 2006.

Read more about the new album here

From the new album, Fear Is On Our Side:

I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - According to Plan


Thanks to Dreams of Horses for the heads up.

1 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, October 11, 2011, Anonymous wow gold said...

I really enjoyed reading your blogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home