Friday, December 09, 2005

Wincing the Night Away

All is well at the think tank homestead, I was working on couple of whole new design ideas for the ole blog, with new colors, shapes and general layout tweaks. What else is there to do when the weather doesn't reach above freezing for a week and the roads are covered with ice? In other me news I have a week left of college, actually two exams and graduation. Not quite ready to leave the life but I have to grow up sometime, right?

Around the net:

John Vanderslice has posted another live show on his website, I saw him less than a week before this was recorded (Nov. 5, 2005) and they played a great show, one of my favorites this year. I think it might of been the exact set-list too, hooray for me.

Friday morning dance mix at Shake Your Fists has a classic De La Soul track, Slow Hands by Interpol remixed by Britt Daniels, & Heaven 17!

Yeti Don't Dance has a very nice Voxtrot track, Whiskey to download... for a limited time!

Funtime Ok has Rare Xiu Xiu/XITSJ/IBOPA with some great tracks including a Pixies cover and a Smith cover. "...here are some rare tracks/radio sessions from all of Jamie Stewart's projects along with four Ten In The Swear Jar Songs that are NOT available on Accordion solo"

2 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, December 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought the Voxtrot EP and I loooooovvvee it.

 
At 6:37 PM, December 11, 2005, Blogger b said...

Its been getting lots of rotation in my car. Can't wait till the LP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home