Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Whats going on

Here's some random stuff thats happening...to me.

My ISP has messed up my internet connection again but its alright, they do this at least twice a year. What upsets me the most about my lack of internet is that this will be my last two weeks to run wild on the net till my one month vacation out of the country. I plan on finding internet cafes to keep up with the world but nothing is confirmed. Yea, I'll be roughing it.

In other news, I think I parked on top of a snake. I came out to my car 6 hours later and he was (mostly) headless and dead. It wasn't big, I thought it was an odd looking shoe lace when I first saw it. Now you know why I (try to) write about music, its more interesting than what goes on in my life. Also I met an American Idol 2nd rounder today...still not that interesting.

So thats whats going on with me.

Also check out the Animal Collective doing Nirvana covers at Molars.

3 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, December 21, 2005, Blogger goodaudra said...

where are you going? and congratulations on graduating.

 
At 6:17 PM, December 25, 2005, Blogger b said...

you know..here and there

 
At 3:32 AM, October 11, 2011, Anonymous wow gold said...

I really enjoyed reading your blogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home