Thursday, January 12, 2006

Gone till Feburary

I forgot to say but im gone for a month to india, I'll be back in Feburary. I wish i could post what im doing daily but its hard to find internet anywhere. Its pretty humid and hot, the cities are very crowded and I miss fast food. I got a harmonium to entertain me, today I taught myself some radiohead and unicorns songs. I would give a run down of what ive been up to but Im in a room without a/c and a decent keyboard. i'll be checking my email every week though and trying to make a post here and there.

5 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, January 12, 2006, Blogger Rayhan said...

the harmonium? very cool. do you have enough octaves to do the intro to 'jellybones' properly?

 
At 11:14 PM, January 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dope, I'll eat some wendys in your name.

 
At 2:44 PM, January 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a nice time. Lucky!

 
At 2:19 PM, January 15, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

have fun man.
we the readers will be waiting

 
At 4:02 AM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

have fun mang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home