Friday, July 07, 2006

Bishop Allen

I really hope that Bishop Allen puts all these songs from their monthly EPs on one compilation. I'd hate knowing that I'm only hearing few songs from a larger group. So far I've heard one track from every album but also May and April in their entirety. I'm generally impressed with the songs that I've heard coming out in this series, I think more bands should take on projects like this. Which brings us to the June EP, I figure all the important blogs have already posted this but if you haven't already given it a listen.

Bishop Allen - The Same Fire

Back in March, a great ironworks stood at the end of our street, and recently that old factory burned down. The fire gave us our first song for June.


Buy the EPs here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home