Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Mavericks



Today is a must win for the Mavericks. I want to see the Mavericks of game 1 and game 2 of the finals and that might happen by bringing it back to Dallas. Its so hard to watch them lose, especially with these close ones. This is my Mavs mix, what does it have to do with the Mavs, I'm making it real fast so I can catch them on tv. Yup

7L & Esoteric [ft. Kool Keith] - Daisycutta
The Shout out louds - The Comeback
Birdmonster- Resurrection Song
Cold War Kids - Hospital Beds
Evangelicals - Here Comes Trouble
The Octopus Project: - Music Is Happiness
Ladyhawk - The Dugout
Shearwater - Seventy-Four, Seventy-Five

2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, June 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was rigged!

RIGGEDNBA.com

 
At 10:11 PM, December 22, 2017, Blogger Unknown said...

I realize that nothing is fair but I'm still trying. I just want to do my best and what is possible
povaup.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home