Monday, July 03, 2006

The Rapture is back

The Rapture has a new album coming out, infact pitchfork wrote about it last week. They also had a link to stream the new single from the album titled Get My Self Into It. Here is my problem with that, I hate to stream songs but mostly I hate Myspace (my browser always crashes). So I didn't even bother listening to it until someone threw a link to the song my way. Yay!



The Rapture - Get Myself Into It

Its pretty good, more layers than I'm used to with The Rapture. I like that saxophone in the back and of course how can I not like the cowbell. The more I listen to it, the more I like it.

Their website is currently under construction but you can watch a video declaring "The Rapture is back", announcing a new album coming out.

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, July 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you post some songs of the james figurine album - mistake mistake mistake mistake or post a link to where one might be able to find it?

 
At 1:37 AM, July 04, 2006, Blogger b said...

of course I can post a track or two, just give me a day or so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home