Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Clear Tigers



I've been obsessing over the songs on the Catbird Records released EP of Clear Tigers, and wait in anticipation for their debut full-length. I used to have a fairly long commute from place to place ranging from 4 hrs to 45 minutes. That was my favorite time to listen to albums, now years have passed and my commutes average 15 minutes, about 3 songs. I got trapped in rush hour traffic in West Plano last week and went through some important listening material and it was then I realized how much I liked this EP. Thanks to Catbirdseat, for the heads up on this gem. Too bad this release is out of print.

Clear Tigers - Igloo

Some tiger related tracks:

The Comas - Tiger in a Tower
Luna - Tiger Lily (live)


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, November 05, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the link expired!
i've been looking everywhere for this too, if you could re-upload it'd be very appreciated

 
At 4:36 PM, October 16, 2018, Blogger game fan said...

I just got to be distinctly aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's genuinely informative. I will watch your writing skill and ideas.

Friv.Pro
Run3.me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home