Saturday, September 25, 2004

Life Lesson #1

When you run out of dishwasher detergent do not use dishwashing soap. Sure the first thought is, they both clean dishes so now it’s going to clean dishes inside the dishwasher. You might of also thought you shouldn't do this but you try it because the concept isn't clear to you and you don't know the consequences. Well that’s what happened today. I just got back from the library and was in need of a cup for tea and my favorite mug was dirty, there was no detergent so I thought I should put some of this dawn in the dishwasher. Lucky I was still standing there after I turned it on, suds started pouring out of ever orifice of the dishwasher; the sink hole, the thing next to the sink and the bottom of the dishwasher. I just turned it off and came to the realization why I shouldn't put dishwashing soap where dishwasher detergent belongs. The only good that came of this is half the kitchen floor is clean and I learned this life lesson. I blame my roommates Ryan and Joe for leaving me home alone and not specifically telling me not to do this. Those bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home