Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Getting things moving

I'm back but it will take a week or so to get the think tank machine going again, it all basically depends on when I get my modem in the mail. I haven't kept up with the goings on in music but I'm sure one day reading up on my favorite music blogs will help me with that (see the links on the right).

Look for a new look for Think Tank, I started working on one but I forgot where I left off more than a month ago and when I lose that momentum the ideas just don't seem as great. I shall start anew, so it will be a while.

Vacation was fun and I took a lot of pictures but not nearly enough. Towards the end I was in a hurry to get back home, I was missing the comforts and amenities that I'm so used to in the US. Being away from everything gives you a new perspective on what you have.

2 Comments:

At 2:00 AM, February 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home compadre!

 
At 10:40 PM, February 09, 2006, Blogger unhatched said...

bout damn time. . .now my blog strike can end and i'll resume my postings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home