Friday, June 02, 2006

Destroyer / In Session at CBC Studio 2, Vancouver, 10 Apr 2006



The version of It's Gonna Take an Airplane is insanely good, too bad its a stream. But its worth staying on the website and listening.

Stream the CBC Session

If anyone knows how to capture that stream into mp3 form or knows where I can get it in mp3 form, give me a heads up. I will be most grateful.

Props to one of my favorite music blogs, The Catbirdseat for the low down on this session.



Whilst I'm here I should point out these gems

Couple Whitest Boy Alive tracks at Good Hodgkins

Mars Needs Guitars has couple songs from their Nada Surf KEXP Acoustic Sessions

3 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, June 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out to Mars Needs Guitars!

 
At 8:21 PM, June 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://tinyurl.com/h9gco

destroyer mp3s ^

 
At 3:32 AM, June 04, 2006, Blogger b said...

wow, thanks so much, this made my day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home