Monday, July 31, 2006

Live Shins with new songs

I came across this Shins show from earlier this month (July 6th) while they were opening for Belle & Sebastian at the Hollywood Bowl. I already have a nice collection of live Shins so normally I wouldn't of snagged this but I haven't heard any new Shins in a while and needed a fix until Sleeping Lessons/Wincing the Night Away (Sept/Oct 06) comes out.



From Wikipedia: The Shins played a critically acclaimed show at the historic Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, CA, with Scotland's Belle and Sebastian on July 6, 2006. Both bands described playing at the venue as a career highlight.


links removed


1.) Intro
2.) Know Your Onion!
3.) Mine's Not A High Horse
4.) Girl Inform Me
5.) When I Goose Step
6.) Circus Walk*
7.) Pressed In A Book
8.) The Celibate Life
9.) Phantom*
10.) Saint Simon
11.) New Slang
12.) Australia*
13.) Gone Food Good
14.) Kissing The Lipless
15.) One By One All Day
16.) Caring Is Creepy
17.) So Says I

* = new song

My favorite of the new songs, Won One Too Many Fights wasn't played but I already have a decent recording of it.


Couple other live Shins shows here

3 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, August 02, 2006, Blogger Jennifer Joy Jameson said...

LOOK LOOK LOOK:

http://the-revelator.blogspot.com/

good things are a-brewin'.
Cheers,
jj

 
At 9:30 PM, August 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you bandwidth was exceeded! I'd like to hear these new ones too, shins are amazing... thanks.

 
At 5:00 AM, August 10, 2006, Blogger b said...

Yea I learned my lesson about posting a whole show, thats a definate bandwidth killer. I kind of guessed it was going to happen, it only took couple of days. Because of that I posted the sendspace link above the song list. You can download all the songs that are listed from that link. Enjoy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home