Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My plate

I just finished making my Halloween mix cd, something I've done for about 5 years around Halloween time. I thought I'd offer up some of my favorites and essentials. On top of that I've only posted 2x this month, thats insane. Lately I've had a lot on my plate but on the up side it looks like my efforts are paying off.

Nada Surf - See these bones
I just like this track and the anticipation for the new Nada Surf factors in.

Flaming Lips - Halloween on the Barbary Coast
This song is a reoccurring track on my Halloween mixes.

Starlight Mints - Pumpkin
This was just random, didn't include it in the mix just saw it and thought why not.

John Vanderslice - Lifeboat
This is the perfect soundtrack to a haunted house, everyone loves the mood it creates.



I have a lively night planned and I'm sure this will get me and perhaps you, by.


Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, September 19, 2011, Blogger jewelrybeading said...

Looking for post about beading? if so, http://www.webeads.com/why-not-make-your-personal-handmade-jewelry/

 and http://www.webeads.com/apart-from-making-jewelry-acrylic-beads-also-have-other-usages/ reverse reading.

 
At 4:36 PM, October 16, 2018, Blogger game fan said...

I think this article done a great job.What a best way to describe your view. Thanks for sharing with us. Really like your informative article.

Scarymazegames.co
iogamez.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home