Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Catch up

I can't tell you how many times I sat to create a post and got distracted. Its a slow time of the year for new releases so I'm starting to revisit some of my favorite albums from years back. What have I been up to you ask, I got a new car and in a few weeks I'm moving to a new place. Other than that just working.

Single Frame - New Car Smell



New Cadence Weapon album Afterparty Babies is coming out soon, there are some live tracks floating around and one album cut,

Cadence Weapon - In Search Of The Youth Crew

What ever happen to Urban Sprawl in North Texas, I liked that concept.



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, September 19, 2011, Blogger jewelrybeading said...

Good post for reading
http://www.webeads.com/why-not-make-your-personal-handmade-jewelry/
http://www.webeads.com/apart-from-making-jewelry-acrylic-beads-also-have-other-usages/

 
At 7:50 AM, August 22, 2017, Blogger Leonie Daecher said...

What is the best gaming strategy at Black Knight slot? Find answers here . Our tricks are available for every player.

 
At 4:35 PM, October 16, 2018, Blogger game fan said...

Very helpful advice in this particular post! It’s the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!

mutilateadoll23.com
luffygames.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home