Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Slow start

Late December to early January is one of the slowest times concerning new music. Things are starting to pick up, I just went to the Sub Pop site and there are some new tracks up and I checked few other places and it seems to be a trend.

Never really got into the Helio Sequence but I did have few friends that did and this track isn't too bad, it sounds a different from what I'm used to from them. The new album is called Keep Your Eyes Ahead and it will be out January 29 on Sub Pop.



The Helio Sequence - Keep Your Eyes Ahead

It seems like an eternity since I heard anything new from Kelley Stoltz (more like 2 years) but this year you can expect a new album titled Circular Sounds February out on Sub Pop.



Kelley Stoltz - Your Reverie


Both releases can be purchased from the Sub Pop store although I tried and it went no where, you can pre-order from insound, those guys are reliable but you do have to pay $2 more.

-------------------------------

Something completely unrelated:

|Do Monkeys Pay For Sex?| Time had this article that caught my eye, actually the title did but its an interesting article.



Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 5:01 AM, September 19, 2011, Blogger jewelrybeading said...

Looking for post about beading? if so, http://www.webeads.com/why-not-make-your-personal-handmade-jewelry/

 and http://www.webeads.com/apart-from-making-jewelry-acrylic-beads-also-have-other-usages/ reverse reading.

 
At 6:05 PM, February 11, 2020, Blogger dewatampan said...

wedeqq
wedeqq
wedeqq
wedeqq
wedeqq
wedeqq
wedeqq
wedeqq

 
At 1:20 AM, April 29, 2020, Blogger Susan said...

I was very pleased to find this website. I wanted to thank you for your time for this wonderful post!! I definitely enjoy reading it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post. The latest Tweets from Celebrity birthdays with 22 million users visit our website each month.

 
At 10:34 AM, May 21, 2020, Blogger assignmentauthors said...

The reputation of the university has for as a result the up and now they are being regarded as advanced centres of learning.assignment expert

 

Post a Comment

<< Home