Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rain

Monday night was St. Patrick's day and I wasn't going to do much since it was a Monday and I thought I celebrated enough on the weekend but I got a call from one of my friends and he thought it would be worth while to see what was going on at the local bars. Somehow he convinced me and couple of bars later I'm sitting at my house wondering where my cell phone went. It rained a lot here the next day, for about 16 hours straight, my phone got about 3 hours of that. Here is what I have now:



I have a spare phone I'm using but going from a Windows Mobile PDA/phone to a nearly decade old samsung gets irritating. Today I have been working on recovering my T-Mobile Dash, I read couple of articles and I have the pieces under a heat lamp. I am 73% sure I can recover the phone. Any tips?

Ellen Allien - Naked Rain


Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, April 02, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sucks bro, at least you didn't drop it in the toliet or anything like that.

j ho

 
At 10:37 AM, January 16, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic post. Thanks very much.

 
At 1:29 AM, October 04, 2011, Anonymous wholesale fashion jewelry said...

Great post

 
At 12:34 AM, July 02, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monday night Cheap RS Goldtime was St. Patrick's morning hours and I wasn't title to undertake a great offer contemplating that it absolutely was obviously a Monday and I considered I celebrated sufficient to the weekend but I obtained a phoneBuy WOW Gold from one certain of my pals and he considered it could be really worth while to uncover what was title on in the local bars.

 
At 5:59 PM, November 15, 2019, Blogger joni said...

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post.

Dietplanpdf.com
Ketosidedishes.com

 
At 9:46 PM, February 06, 2020, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you speak your mind, speak your opinion and say what we need to ehar and love it, check homespad.com I do research and paperwork on the blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home