Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Devil, You + Me


Finally, a new Notwist album is on the horizon with a new track titled Good Lies made available today. The album is titled The Devil, You + Me and they have been working on it the past 2 years and also already have a tour starting in April. I expected something more electronic, this more closely resembles their pre-Neon Golden era sound, not the metal one but the indie rock one. I like what I hear but that better not be the best track on the new album. The new album should be out May/June 2008.

The Notwist - Good Lies


1 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, April 28, 2020, Blogger Susan said...

Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet. Celebrity net worth is a celebrity finance outlet that offers a comprehensive database of celebrity net worth's in the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home