Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New home

After much movement and rearranging I am settled into my new dwelling, what does that mean?

  • I have cable television for the first time in 3 years which is good I suppose
  • I have a blazing fast internet connection.
  • I am living by myself without any roommates for the first time ever, I was living with my brother but now I'm in a house by myself.
I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to setup surround sound and perfect my media center/home theater.

So thats my excuse for only one post this month, not an excuse but my reason. How can I tied this into a musical entry, take it away Chris Walla:

Chris Walla - Everyone needs a home



Not bad of an album...well one or two strong tracks, with some great production throughout the whole album. Recommended for fans of Death Cab for Cutie or was that obvious.

I am going to try to work in some consistency and do a post a week, its just that I think my readership is nonexistent so I am not very motivated and I am not very motivated so my readership is nonexistent.


Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, February 27, 2008, Blogger Max said...

Don't be discouraged by a non-existent readership, I'm in the same boat and I never worry. I do it for me and if someone happens to find my blog and likes some of the music I post, that's nice, but it's secondary.

Congratulations on your place, that's major!

-Max

 
At 12:36 AM, November 26, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW Gold
World Of Warcraft Gold
Cheap WOW Gold
RS Gold
Buy World Of Warcraft Gold
WOW Gold Cheap
Buy WOW Gold
Cheap Gold for WOW
9
1

WOW Gold
RS Gold
3
4
5
Cheapest WOW Gold
8
WOW Gold Cheap
Buy WOW Gold
World Of Warcraft Gold
3
Cheap WOW Gold
RS Gold
Buy WOW Gold
4
Cheap Gold for WOW

tera fashion forever map story diablo

 
At 11:32 PM, November 27, 2011, Anonymous RS Gold said...

We're here for you to WOW Gold with very cheap price. If you're on a budget recently, World Of Warcraft GoldStore is definitely your perfect choice. Everything for sale from here is only with Cheap WOW Gold.

 
At 11:26 PM, November 18, 2015, Blogger Unknown said...

So happy to hear you have a fit in new home.Do you need some home decorations to ornament your living room.
If you need,keep touch with me~
Have a nice day.

 
At 5:52 AM, July 24, 2020, Blogger Max Willor said...

I am happy to be associated as a creative writer with Myassignmenthelpau.com since 2017. I have completed around 300 orders until then. As students often require Assignment Help Queensland at odd hours of the night, hence it gets increasingly important for the professionals to be equipped with the best services. The platform is easy to access in different parts of the world. They have a lot in store to offer to students struggling with their academic work.

 
At 1:55 AM, March 25, 2021, Blogger Susan said...

Here you will be able to find the birthdays for all of the different idols that we have profiles for. We have not added all the birthdays yet, so please be read more in Idol birthdays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home