Friday, January 07, 2005

Great Ghosts

Its good to be back in my apartment with my stuff and my own space. I missed my bathroom with its water pressure and my computer with its fast Internet and stockpile of music. I like my TV with the luxury of remote control, when I was sick with the stomach flu and had little energy to move around and no remote I was forced to watch the reality television of "Big Man On Campus" because I didn't want to get up. I do miss my moms food though.

Now that I'm back I've been catching up on some the softer stylings of one of my favorite musicians. He made this album and when I heard it I was 19 and I thought it was the best album I have ever heard. It's still up there. After hearing that I wouldn't except anything else that he put out before or after. Now I've come to appreciate all his music, I think he is the most under-appreciated musician in indie music. I appreciate his music more when its late late late into the night and everyone’s asleep and I slip my headphones on with the extension so I can walk around my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home