Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Dig For Fire

I worked on my presentation and project most of yesterday as soon as I got out of my last class. In doing so I missed the Mavericks but they lost. I really thought this was there year to make it. I don't have any school work and I'm jamming some new Four Tet and the and their debut. They have some great organic electro-acoustic music, I used to only know them for their remixes, especially the Radiohead remix they did.

Has anyone heard that song on that target commercial where its a lady singing, she sounds like Nico. Sounds so familiar but can't put my finger on the song. Maybe it is Nico.



I figured I should use my superpowers for the good of mankind;

Lots of Beatles albums

Wired Mix CD

Geto Boys - Damn it Feels Good to be a Gangster

John Lennon - Imagine

The Pixies - Where Is My Mind


Pixies Live @ Coachella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home