Sunday, May 01, 2005

Lazy Sunday

Good weekend. Fulfilling like a weekend should be...I wouldn't go that far. It seems like I'm missing something. I can't put my finger on it, maybe its a lazy Sunday which I just started to embark. The semester is coming to an end on the 13th of this month and another is starting two days later on the 16th. I like summer school, there is less pressure and lot of people leave town so its more peacefull.




Check out this site, they take old photos and captions them. Threadbared

Heres a fun little game involving a certain Moon Walking Jackson called Run Micheal Run

Burger Kings Subservient Chicken is a waste a of time but what a waste it is.




If you don't know who a certain Modest Mouse is, here is a little crash course;

Good News For People Who Lovee Bad News
:

Moon and Antarctica:

Live at KVRX studios 19 Mar 2000:

One Live MM and two live UC:

12 live shows of MM and two demo tapes( a la pre sad sappy sucker)

*MM links taken from some dude online


I've been listening to this guy along with 7 new songs from Mount Eerie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home