Sunday, February 12, 2006

Built to Spill, You In Reverse Demos

Yesterday I got what I thought was the new Built to Spill album You In Reverse but when I looked at the ID tags it said they were just the demos. These demos are pretty good quality recordings, I wouldn't be surprised if these were mislabeled or sound very close to the tracks from the album.

I have 9 out of 10 tracks from the new album and it sounds very very promising. I highly recommend picking it up, You In Reverse will be released on April 11 on Warner Bros. They have a 2 month tour scheduled for April & May and are known for their great live shows so go check them out if they come near by.

Built To Spill - Liar [demo]
Built To Spill - Conventional Wisdom [demo]
(I'm trying new file hosting so if something goes wrong leave a comment and I'll upload them elsewhere.)

Listen to Goin' Against Your Mind, at BTS's Myspace page. This song is my favorite from what I heard of the album.

Tour Dates

2 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, March 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the bts tracks!

 
At 5:01 AM, June 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the song is so flowin and lush, true indie 4 indie aficianados

 

Post a Comment

<< Home