Friday, May 27, 2005

Mixed Bizness

With a four day weekend in full effect I couldn't be more prepared. I got a bottle of wine that I've been waiting few months to drink and I think the day is coming soon. Its a local wine, local as in state local. Its from the far west Texas city of Lubbock. I haven't had anything local before so this one is special.

Yesterday right after class I went down to the square to take care of some bid'ness and spotted a recycle center next to the natural food store so I came back and took 5 maybe 6 trash bags full of beer bottles the apartment has been collecting.

Monkey Steal Peach!







Nada Surf - Inside of Love Nada Surf has this great cult following most of the people who like their music like it a lot. Every album the songwriting improves and there is a new one coming out in the Fall, their 4th and I know its going to be good.

Four Tet - Smile Around Face
Four Tet have a new album coming out soon, Everything Ecstatic (out May 31st)

Hot Hot Heat - Middle of Nowhere From their newest.

Dillinger Four - Noble Stabbings Great punk band on Fat Wreck.

Billy Idol - White Wedding You know Billy.

Bob Marley - Everything is going to be alright Its Bob

A nice mixed dex with radio rock and others

Here is another random index Yea I'm getting lazy.

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, June 20, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

i like stealing peaches.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home