Saturday, May 21, 2005

New White Stripes Album

The Mavericks lost last night. One 3 pointer in the last second did it all. Our season is over but their always next year I guess. I was even wearing my lucky socks but that didn't help. After the disappointment of the lose we rioted in the apartment. This was not some half-assed thing, random object thrown at each other, things broken everywhere, beer spilled. I have it on video but it was so shaky because I was dodging random flying objects including pizza boxes, various beer boxes we've collected, backpacks, balls, couch cushions, and a lot of various objects. After that we had a fight or two but all in good fun.

I hear the new White Stripes album leaked Thursday or Friday and I'm a sucker for getting albums before they're released even if I'm not the biggest fan. You might find it if you scroll down.




Check out this small indie rock index. What it lacks in quantity it makes up for in quality. Here.


If found this online....

The White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan
http://rapidshare.de/files/1884933/CaeFer32.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/1884919/4q3qghDuet2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/1884783/weugh9rJimi.rar.html

pass=dub

Rapidshare only allows one download at a time per hour, so download one wait an hour for another. When you enter the link, scroll down and hit free and then it will take you to another screen scroll down and wait for the link to come. Don't worry, its pretty easy.





2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, January 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this great album! Music for my soul..

 
At 7:35 PM, December 11, 2011, Anonymous Runescape Gold said...

Thank you for sharing. Glad to see you.It is really a good post.RS Gold

 

Post a Comment

<< Home